A Washington State University faculty member is hospitalized Sunday after he was found beaten near the school's campus over the weekend.
A Washington State University faculty member is hospitalized Sunday after he was found beaten near the school’s campus over the weekend.
Pullman Police say officers found 41-year-old David Warner unconscious with a serious head injury around 2 a.m. Saturday. Officers were responding to a disturbance call at the Adams Mall parking lot.
Warner was taken to Pullman Regional Hospital and later transferred to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane. A nursing supervisor said Warner was in critical condition Sunday morning.
A police statement Saturday says it’s unclear what events led to the assault, and they’re asking for help from witnesses. Police say Warner was accompanied by a 31-year-old male friend.
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
Most Read Stories
Police identified him as a WSU faculty member.