A Washington State University faculty member is hospitalized Sunday after he was found beaten near the school's campus over the weekend.
A Washington State University faculty member is hospitalized Sunday after he was found beaten near the school’s campus over the weekend.
Pullman Police say officers found 41-year-old David Warner unconscious with a serious head injury around 2 a.m. Saturday. Officers were responding to a disturbance call at the Adams Mall parking lot.
Warner was taken to Pullman Regional Hospital and later transferred to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane. A nursing supervisor said Warner was in critical condition Sunday morning.
A police statement Saturday says it’s unclear what events led to the assault, and they’re asking for help from witnesses. Police say Warner was accompanied by a 31-year-old male friend.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
Most Read Stories
Police identified him as a WSU faculty member.