A Washington State University faculty member is hospitalized Sunday after he was found beaten near the school's campus over the weekend.
A Washington State University faculty member is hospitalized Sunday after he was found beaten near the school’s campus over the weekend.
Pullman Police say officers found 41-year-old David Warner unconscious with a serious head injury around 2 a.m. Saturday. Officers were responding to a disturbance call at the Adams Mall parking lot.
Warner was taken to Pullman Regional Hospital and later transferred to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane. A nursing supervisor said Warner was in critical condition Sunday morning.
A police statement Saturday says it’s unclear what events led to the assault, and they’re asking for help from witnesses. Police say Warner was accompanied by a 31-year-old male friend.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
Most Read Stories
Police identified him as a WSU faculty member.