A woman's hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
A woman’s hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
Another passenger put out the fire before the woman was injured.
KIRO reports (http://bit.ly/1lguBjY ) video shows a woman applying a flame to the hair of the woman sitting in front of her, then a man across the aisle pats it out.
The driver stopped the bus. Snohomish County deputies arrested the suspect and seized two lighters. She said it was an accident.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- From best picks to the puzzlers, reviewing the Seahawks’ draft selections
Most Read Stories
A Community Transit spokesman, Martin Munguia (mun GEE’ uh), says the woman suspected of assault is permanently excluded from bus service.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html