A woman's hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
A woman’s hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
Another passenger put out the fire before the woman was injured.
KIRO reports (http://bit.ly/1lguBjY ) video shows a woman applying a flame to the hair of the woman sitting in front of her, then a man across the aisle pats it out.
The driver stopped the bus. Snohomish County deputies arrested the suspect and seized two lighters. She said it was an accident.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
A Community Transit spokesman, Martin Munguia (mun GEE’ uh), says the woman suspected of assault is permanently excluded from bus service.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html