A woman's hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
A woman’s hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
Another passenger put out the fire before the woman was injured.
KIRO reports (http://bit.ly/1lguBjY ) video shows a woman applying a flame to the hair of the woman sitting in front of her, then a man across the aisle pats it out.
The driver stopped the bus. Snohomish County deputies arrested the suspect and seized two lighters. She said it was an accident.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
A Community Transit spokesman, Martin Munguia (mun GEE’ uh), says the woman suspected of assault is permanently excluded from bus service.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html