A woman's hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
A woman’s hair was set on fire as she rode a Community Transit bus Monday morning in Marysville.
Another passenger put out the fire before the woman was injured.
KIRO reports (http://bit.ly/1lguBjY ) video shows a woman applying a flame to the hair of the woman sitting in front of her, then a man across the aisle pats it out.
The driver stopped the bus. Snohomish County deputies arrested the suspect and seized two lighters. She said it was an accident.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
Most Read Stories
A Community Transit spokesman, Martin Munguia (mun GEE’ uh), says the woman suspected of assault is permanently excluded from bus service.
Information from: KIRO-TV, htthttp://www.kirotv.com/index.html