Spokane law enforcement officials say a woman's body found in a shed near Nine Mile Falls had been stuffed into a tub of liquid with very low acidity.
Spokane law enforcement officials say a woman’s body found in a shed near Nine Mile Falls had been stuffed into a tub of liquid with very low acidity.
They say the liquid was about the potency of some household vinegars or even fruit juices.
The Spokesman-Review says the woman was identified in court Wednesday as Regan Jolley.
27-year-old Jason Hart has been charged in the woman’s death. He made his first court appearance Wednesday and bail was set at $500,000.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
Hart lives with his father in the house in the Nine Mile Falls area near Spokane and is a disabled military veteran.
SWAT team members used a non-lethal weapon to shoot and subdue Hart at the home on Tuesday.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com