Spokane law enforcement officials say a woman's body found in a shed near Nine Mile Falls had been stuffed into a tub of liquid with very low acidity.
Spokane law enforcement officials say a woman’s body found in a shed near Nine Mile Falls had been stuffed into a tub of liquid with very low acidity.
They say the liquid was about the potency of some household vinegars or even fruit juices.
The Spokesman-Review says the woman was identified in court Wednesday as Regan Jolley.
27-year-old Jason Hart has been charged in the woman’s death. He made his first court appearance Wednesday and bail was set at $500,000.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
Most Read Stories
Hart lives with his father in the house in the Nine Mile Falls area near Spokane and is a disabled military veteran.
SWAT team members used a non-lethal weapon to shoot and subdue Hart at the home on Tuesday.
Information from: The Spokesman-Review, http://www.spokesman.com