The 80-year-old victim lived in Lake Stevens.
An 80-year-old Lake Stevens woman was killed Saturday in a two-car accident on State Route 9 northwest of Arlington.
The victim, Maureen Ann Darrow was a passenger in a car driven by 82-year-old Norman Roger Darrow.
The couple was turning off SR 9 onto 252nd Street Northeast when they were struck by a vehicle traveling south.
The second vehicle, driven by 40-year-old Randy A. Karg, of Everett, was traveling without its headlights on when the accident occurred about 5 p.m., according to the Washington State Patrol.
Most Read Stories
- 2,000 Seattle teachers wear ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirts to class VIEW
- Woman charged after wild brawl leads captain to turn Bremerton ferry around
- Gas explosion rocks Portland shopping district, injuring 8 VIEW
- Seahawks Richard Sherman thinks NFL intentionally edited highlight video of Atlanta's final play WATCH
- Dear D.C., you can’t call yourself ‘State of Washington.’ That’s our name.
Mr. Darrow was injured and transported to Colby Hospital. Karg was uninjured.