The 80-year-old victim lived in Lake Stevens.
An 80-year-old Lake Stevens woman was killed Saturday in a two-car accident on State Route 9 northwest of Arlington.
The victim, Maureen Ann Darrow was a passenger in a car driven by 82-year-old Norman Roger Darrow.
The couple was turning off SR 9 onto 252nd Street Northeast when they were struck by a vehicle traveling south.
The second vehicle, driven by 40-year-old Randy A. Karg, of Everett, was traveling without its headlights on when the accident occurred about 5 p.m., according to the Washington State Patrol.
Most Read Stories
- This season, Seahawks have crossed the line from brash to just plain unlikable | Matt Calkins
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says Richard Sherman played second half of season with 'significant' knee injury
- Michael Bennett explodes at reporter following Seahawks-Falcons game
- Can’t make it to D.C.? Seattle will have own women’s march
- Patty Murray, Maria Cantwell criticized for vote to block prescription drugs from Canada
Mr. Darrow was injured and transported to Colby Hospital. Karg was uninjured.