The 80-year-old victim lived in Lake Stevens.
An 80-year-old Lake Stevens woman was killed Saturday in a two-car accident on State Route 9 northwest of Arlington.
The victim, Maureen Ann Darrow was a passenger in a car driven by 82-year-old Norman Roger Darrow.
The couple was turning off SR 9 onto 252nd Street Northeast when they were struck by a vehicle traveling south.
The second vehicle, driven by 40-year-old Randy A. Karg, of Everett, was traveling without its headlights on when the accident occurred about 5 p.m., according to the Washington State Patrol.
Most Read Stories
- Cause of death of Seahawk Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy remains unclear as family, friends struggle with his passing
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Officer hailed for taking down cop killer costs Seattle $165,000 in civil-rights claims
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- Four months in, ‘Seattle’s only Trump voter’ has his doubts | Danny Westneat
Mr. Darrow was injured and transported to Colby Hospital. Karg was uninjured.