The 80-year-old victim lived in Lake Stevens.
An 80-year-old Lake Stevens woman was killed Saturday in a two-car accident on State Route 9 northwest of Arlington.
The victim, Maureen Ann Darrow was a passenger in a car driven by 82-year-old Norman Roger Darrow.
The couple was turning off SR 9 onto 252nd Street Northeast when they were struck by a vehicle traveling south.
The second vehicle, driven by 40-year-old Randy A. Karg, of Everett, was traveling without its headlights on when the accident occurred about 5 p.m., according to the Washington State Patrol.
Most Read Stories
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
Mr. Darrow was injured and transported to Colby Hospital. Karg was uninjured.