The 80-year-old victim lived in Lake Stevens.
An 80-year-old Lake Stevens woman was killed Saturday in a two-car accident on State Route 9 northwest of Arlington.
The victim, Maureen Ann Darrow was a passenger in a car driven by 82-year-old Norman Roger Darrow.
The couple was turning off SR 9 onto 252nd Street Northeast when they were struck by a vehicle traveling south.
The second vehicle, driven by 40-year-old Randy A. Karg, of Everett, was traveling without its headlights on when the accident occurred about 5 p.m., according to the Washington State Patrol.
- 50 Seattle rape, sex-abuse cases stalled for years on detective’s desk
- High school withholds diploma from student who proposed to girlfriend at graduation
- Seattle commuters: Major delays this weekend with Obama visit, Pride events
- Live updates from Obama’s visit to the Seattle area
- The unraveling of a Kirkland crafter’s yarn business WATCH
Most Read Stories
Mr. Darrow was injured and transported to Colby Hospital. Karg was uninjured.