A white Center woman was arrested for investigation of assault Monday night after authorities say she bit off the lip of a man she had been...
A White Center woman was arrested for investigation of assault Monday night after authorities say she bit off the lip of a man she had been kissing.
The 49-year-old man’s lip was found on the floor of a bedroom, but doctors at Highline Hospital in Burien say it cannot be reattached, said King County sheriff’s spokesman John Urquhart.
Deputies were called to a White Center house around 11:30 p.m. and found the 49-year-old man sitting on the front steps exclaiming that his ex-girlfriend bit his lip off, Urquhart said.
The two, who used to date, live in the White Center house.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
Most Read Stories
The man told deputies that the two were kissing when the 44-year-old woman bit off his lip and “spit it out,” Urquhart said. The woman assaulted one of the deputies by striking him with a pillow, Urquhart said.
Deputies are investigating whether she had been drinking, Urquhart said.
The man’s bottom lip was found on the floor of one of their bedrooms. It was covered in hair, but deputies determined the hair was “likely from a cat,” Urquhart said.
Jennifer Sullivan: 206-464-8294 or email@example.com