What's open and closed Wednesday for Veterans Day.
• Most banks and credit unions closed.
• Most government offices closed.
• Post offices closed; no home-mail delivery.
• Schools and public libraries closed.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing city
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
Most Read Stories
• Most state-run liquor stores will be open.
• Garbage pickup is on normal schedule.
• Community Transit, Everett Transit, Pierce Transit and state ferry service will operate on regular schedules. Metro Transit will operate on a reduced weekday schedule.
• Parking is free at Seattle’s meters and pay stations.