What's open and closed Wednesday for Veterans Day.
• Most banks and credit unions closed.
• Most government offices closed.
• Post offices closed; no home-mail delivery.
• Schools and public libraries closed.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
• Most state-run liquor stores will be open.
• Garbage pickup is on normal schedule.
• Community Transit, Everett Transit, Pierce Transit and state ferry service will operate on regular schedules. Metro Transit will operate on a reduced weekday schedule.
• Parking is free at Seattle’s meters and pay stations.