What's open and closed Wednesday for Veterans Day.
• Most banks and credit unions closed.
• Most government offices closed.
• Post offices closed; no home-mail delivery.
• Schools and public libraries closed.
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
Most Read Stories
• Most state-run liquor stores will be open.
• Garbage pickup is on normal schedule.
• Community Transit, Everett Transit, Pierce Transit and state ferry service will operate on regular schedules. Metro Transit will operate on a reduced weekday schedule.
• Parking is free at Seattle’s meters and pay stations.