Here's a list of what's open and closed for Veterans Day.
Here’s a list of what’s open and closed for Veterans Day:
• Seattle Public Library’s central library and all branches will be closed.
• All King County Library System libraries will be closed.
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Bob Ernst fired after UW women’s rowers ‘lost confidence’ in him, dismissal letter said
Most Read Stories
• Washington State Ferries are on a regular Sunday schedule.
• Metro, Community, Sound, Everett, Pierce and Kitsap transit buses will operate on normal Sunday schedules.
• On-street parking will be free in Seattle.
• In Seattle, garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling will be picked up on the regular schedule. Bellevue pick up also will be on a regular schedule.
• Most major banks and credit unions will be closed.
• All U.S. post offices will be closed.
• Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers and pools will be closed.
• King County Metro Transit bus routes will operate on a reduced weekday schedule. Customer service will be closed.
• Community, Sound and Everett transit buses will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
• Pierce Transit buses and shuttles will operate on a weekday schedule. Pierce Transit administrative offices and the Bus Shop locations will be closed.
• Kitsap Transit will operate Saturday hours.
• Washington State Ferries will operate on a regular schedule.