A list of what's open and closed Monday for the Veterans Day holiday, which was celebrated Sunday.
Here’s a list of what’s open and closed Monday for the Veterans Day holiday, which was celebrated Sunday:
• On-street parking is free in Seattle.
• In Seattle, garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling will be picked up on the regular schedule. Bellevue pickup also will be on a regular schedule.
• Most major banks and credit unions are closed.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Death of Oregon ultramarathoner rocks community of runners
Most Read Stories
• All U.S. post offices are closed.
• Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers and pools are closed.
• King County Metro Transit bus routes are operating on a reduced weekday schedule. Customer service is closed.
• Community, Sound and Everett transit buses are operating on a regular weekday schedule.
• Pierce Transit buses and shuttles are operating on a weekday schedule. Pierce Transit administrative offices and the Bus Shop locations are closed.
• Kitsap Transit is operating on Saturday hours.
• Washington State Ferries is operating on a regular schedule.