Here’s a list of what’s open and closed Monday for Veterans Day:
• On-street parking is free in Seattle.
• In Seattle, garbage, food and yard waste, and recycling will be picked up on the regular schedule. Bellevue pickup also will be on a regular schedule.
• Most major banks and credit unions are closed.
- As USS Ranger departs, Navy's cost dilemma takes off
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
- A disturbing trend of drowning out opposition in King County
Most Read Stories
• All U.S. post offices are closed.
• Seattle Parks and Recreation community centers and pools are closed.
• King County Metro Transit bus routes are operating on a reduced weekday, no UW schedule. Customer service is closed.
• Community, Sound and Everett transit buses are operating on a regular weekday schedule.
• Pierce Transit buses and shuttles are operating on a weekday schedule. Pierce Transit administrative offices and the Bus Shop locations are closed.
• Kitsap Transit is operating on Saturday hours.
• Washington State Ferries system is operating on a regular schedule.