On the ballot: Seattle’s mayoral race, city-council races in Seattle and Bellevue, county-council races in King and Snohomish counties, Seattle Public Schools board races, Port of Seattle commissioner races and a King County parks levy, to name a few.
Voting deadline: The election is mail-only. Ballots must be postmarked by Tuesday, put in a drop box or returned in person to your county elections department by 8 p.m. Be sure to sign the ballot envelope.
Not registered? You missed the deadline for this election. You have eight days before the election to register in person or 29 days to mail in a registration form.
Get a ballot: If you lost your ballot or never received one, in King County call 206-296-8683. In Snohomish County call 425-388-3444.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
Drop boxes: Ballots placed in drop boxes or drop-off vans do not require postage.
For the list of locations in King County: www.kingcounty.gov/elections/voting/ballotdropboxes.aspx
Locations in Snohomish County: http://www1.co.snohomish.wa.us/Departments/Auditor/Divisions/Elections_Voting/Ballot_Drop_Box.htm
Voting centers: For disabled voters unable to vote by mail, accessible voting centers are available at King County Elections in Renton, Bellevue City Hall and Union Station in Seattle. Hours: Call 206-296-8683 or see www.kingcounty.gov/elections/voting/accessible.aspx.
In Snohomish County, accessible centers are at the Auditor’s Office in Everett and the Lynnwood Sno-Isle Library. For more information: http://www.co.snohomish.wa.us/documents/Departments/Auditor/Elections/AVUnotefortheweb.pdf