Expect a repeat of Tuesday's light snow today, warns the National Weather Service. The service has issued a snow advisory for the Puget...
Expect a repeat of Tuesday’s light snow today, warns the National Weather Service.
The service has issued a snow advisory for the Puget Sound lowlands, and the service says much as 2 inches of snow could accumulate in Seattle.
Expect the first flakes to fall this morning and continue through the afternoon, according to the weather service.
The snow is expected to turn to scattered showers by evening, said Brad Colman, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
The snowfall will be a very similar event to what happened Tuesday, Colman said.
He warned that drivers should be cautious on their Friday-morning commute, as some of the snow and rain could turn to ice in freezing temperatures overnight.
“People need to be very careful,” Colman said.
Brian Alexander: 206-464-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org