Expect a repeat of Tuesday's light snow today, warns the National Weather Service. The service has issued a snow advisory for the Puget...
Expect a repeat of Tuesday’s light snow today, warns the National Weather Service.
The service has issued a snow advisory for the Puget Sound lowlands, and the service says much as 2 inches of snow could accumulate in Seattle.
Expect the first flakes to fall this morning and continue through the afternoon, according to the weather service.
The snow is expected to turn to scattered showers by evening, said Brad Colman, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
The snowfall will be a very similar event to what happened Tuesday, Colman said.
He warned that drivers should be cautious on their Friday-morning commute, as some of the snow and rain could turn to ice in freezing temperatures overnight.
“People need to be very careful,” Colman said.
Brian Alexander: 206-464-2026 or firstname.lastname@example.org