Tuesday is the deadline for this season’s special election. Ballots must be postmarked by then.
Here is a roundup of what’s on some local ballots and contact information if you still need a ballot or other information on the measures or voting.
• King County: Voters around the county are considering Proposition 1, which would fund Metro Transit and roads. Those living in the Lake Washington School District have another Proposition 1 on the ballot, for schools funding.
Information: 206-296-VOTE (8683) or kingcounty.gov/elections.aspx
- Artificially produced water delivers Israel from drought
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- Seahawks' honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour
Most Read Stories
• Snohomish County: Ballot measures seeking funding are on the ballot for public-safety and other services in Arlington, schools in the Everett, Lakewood and Index school districts, and transportation improvements in Marysville.
Information: 425-388-3444 or wa-snohomishcounty.civicplus.com/224/Elections-Voter-Registration