Tuesday is the deadline for this season’s special election. Ballots must be postmarked by then.
Here is a roundup of what’s on some local ballots and contact information if you still need a ballot or other information on the measures or voting.
Voters around the county are considering Proposition 1, which would fund Metro Transit and roads. Those living in the Lake Washington School District have another Proposition 1 on the ballot, for schools funding.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
Most Read Stories
Information: 206-296-VOTE (8683) or kingcounty.gov/elections.aspx
Ballot measures seeking funding are on the ballot for public-safety and other services in Arlington, schools in the Everett, Lakewood and Index school districts, and transportation improvements in Marysville.
Information: 425-388-3444 or wa-snohomishcounty.civicplus.com/224/Elections-Voter-Registration