A candlelit vigil will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday to mark the anniversary of the deaths of Andis Petersons and Franklin Wood, who died a year ago in a Seattle home invasion.
All are welcome at the vigil at Green Lake near the amphitheater. Wood’s father, Stephen Wood, will speak about his son and then invite guests to release lanterns to float across the lake. He asked that people bring “candles and lots of warm clothes.”
Wood will ask attendees to report any information they might know about the deaths to Seattle homicide.
“A year later, someone’s probably heard something by now,” he said. “And if they haven’t, they may know a friend who’s heard something.”
- Expect traffic delays when Obama arrives in Seattle Friday afternoon
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
Most Read Stories
Police have no suspects in the double homicide but are still investigating.