A candlelit vigil will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday to mark the anniversary of the deaths of Andis Petersons and Franklin Wood, who died a year ago in a Seattle home invasion.
All are welcome at the vigil at Green Lake near the amphitheater. Wood’s father, Stephen Wood, will speak about his son and then invite guests to release lanterns to float across the lake. He asked that people bring “candles and lots of warm clothes.”
Wood will ask attendees to report any information they might know about the deaths to Seattle homicide.
“A year later, someone’s probably heard something by now,” he said. “And if they haven’t, they may know a friend who’s heard something.”
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Orca baby boom continues with discovery of fourth calf
- Bertha's mammoth cutter head emerges from tunnel vault
Most Read Stories
Police have no suspects in the double homicide but are still investigating.