A candlelit vigil will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday to mark the anniversary of the deaths of Andis Petersons and Franklin Wood, who died a year ago in a Seattle home invasion.
All are welcome at the vigil at Green Lake near the amphitheater. Wood’s father, Stephen Wood, will speak about his son and then invite guests to release lanterns to float across the lake. He asked that people bring “candles and lots of warm clothes.”
Wood will ask attendees to report any information they might know about the deaths to Seattle homicide.
“A year later, someone’s probably heard something by now,” he said. “And if they haven’t, they may know a friend who’s heard something.”
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
Police have no suspects in the double homicide but are still investigating.