A candlelit vigil will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday to mark the anniversary of the deaths of Andis Petersons and Franklin Wood, who died a year ago in a Seattle home invasion.
All are welcome at the vigil at Green Lake near the amphitheater. Wood’s father, Stephen Wood, will speak about his son and then invite guests to release lanterns to float across the lake. He asked that people bring “candles and lots of warm clothes.”
Wood will ask attendees to report any information they might know about the deaths to Seattle homicide.
“A year later, someone’s probably heard something by now,” he said. “And if they haven’t, they may know a friend who’s heard something.”
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
Police have no suspects in the double homicide but are still investigating.