A 22-year-old Seattle man who was found fatally shot in a car parked behind a Skyway apartment complex on Christmas Day has been identified as Timothy L. Pamon, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
A 22-year-old Seattle man who was found fatally shot in a car parked behind a Skyway apartment complex on Christmas Day has been identified as Timothy L. Pamon, according to the King County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Around 11:30 p.m. on Dec. 25, a resident of the Hillview Apartments at 12825 60th Lane S. called 911 to report hearing shots fired, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies responded and found Pamon dead inside a car in the parking lot.
Pamon died from a gunshot wound to the chest. His death has been ruled a homicide, a county death investigator said.
Sheriff’s detectives continue to investigate the shooting but have not yet identified a suspect.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
Most Read Stories
According to court records, Pamon has a lengthy criminal history, as both a juvenile and an adult. A warrant was issued for his arrest on Nov. 30 after Pamon failed to report to his community corrections officer, said Chad Lewis, a spokesman for the state Department of Corrections.
Pamon, who has served jail time, was being supervised in connection with a 2008 drug conviction, Lewis said.