The driver and passenger were killed when their car was hit be another car when it made a left turn across Canyon Road.
Two people were killed in a two-car collision in Kent late Sunday, police reported.
A car traveling eastbound on Canyon Road was struck broadside as it turned left across the road by a second car heading in the opposition direction, Kent Police Cmdr. Jarod Kasner confirmed late Sunday.
The collision killed the driver and a passenger in the turning vehicle, Kasner said. Occupants in the second vehicle suffered only minor injuries, he said.
Part of the road was expected to be closed for several hours late Sunday while police investigated the accident, Kasner said.
Most Read Stories
- New wife feels sting of inheritance-plan snub | Dear Carolyn
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Fishing 101 can help parents cope with daughter’s nasty ‘best friend’ | Dear Carolyn
- Seattle’s March for Science draws thousands on Earth Day — including a Nobel Prize winner WATCH
- Cowlitz Tribe opening $510M casino complex they hope will draw 4.5M visitors