The driver and passenger were killed when their car was hit be another car when it made a left turn across Canyon Road.
Two people were killed in a two-car collision in Kent late Sunday, police reported.
A car traveling eastbound on Canyon Road was struck broadside as it turned left across the road by a second car heading in the opposition direction, Kent Police Cmdr. Jarod Kasner confirmed late Sunday.
The collision killed the driver and a passenger in the turning vehicle, Kasner said. Occupants in the second vehicle suffered only minor injuries, he said.
Part of the road was expected to be closed for several hours late Sunday while police investigated the accident, Kasner said.
Most Read Stories
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Alex Tizon, former Seattle Times reporter who won Pulitzer Prize, dies at 57
- Judge: Married Lake Stevens cop’s misconduct didn’t violate girlfriend’s civil rights
- Cameron Dollar rejoins Washington on Mike Hopkins' staff
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events