The Washington State Patrol is investigating a deadly motorcycle crash that killed two people Monday night south of Monroe. Thomas Devine, 44, of...
The Washington State Patrol is investigating a deadly motorcycle crash that killed two people Monday night south of Monroe.
Thomas Devine, 44, of Newcastle, was riding his motorcycle south on Highway 203 at Tualco Road around 8:30 p.m., police said.
Waiting at the intersection was Myka Campbell, 17, who was driving a 1994 Pontiac. As she tried to merge onto the highway, her car collided with Devine’s motorcycle. According to the State Patrol, Campbell failed to yield to oncoming traffic.
The impact flipped the Pontiac on its top.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
Most Read Stories
Devine died at the scene.
Campbell and her 18-year-old male passenger were taken to Harborview Medical Center where Campbell later died, police said. The passenger’s condition wasn’t available.
The crash blocked the highway for several hours.