The Washington State Patrol is investigating a deadly motorcycle crash that killed two people Monday night south of Monroe. Thomas Devine, 44, of...
The Washington State Patrol is investigating a deadly motorcycle crash that killed two people Monday night south of Monroe.
Thomas Devine, 44, of Newcastle, was riding his motorcycle south on Highway 203 at Tualco Road around 8:30 p.m., police said.
Waiting at the intersection was Myka Campbell, 17, who was driving a 1994 Pontiac. As she tried to merge onto the highway, her car collided with Devine’s motorcycle. According to the State Patrol, Campbell failed to yield to oncoming traffic.
The impact flipped the Pontiac on its top.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
Most Read Stories
Devine died at the scene.
Campbell and her 18-year-old male passenger were taken to Harborview Medical Center where Campbell later died, police said. The passenger’s condition wasn’t available.
The crash blocked the highway for several hours.