BLAINE — A Washington State Patrol trooper says no students were hurt when a car T-boned a school bus full of middle and high school students in foggy conditions in Blaine Thursday morning.
Two people in the car were seriously injured.
The Bellingham Herald reports that Trooper Mark Francis says the bus was turning when a Pontiac Grand Prix traveling at a high rate of speed collided with it, knocking an axle off the bus.
Francis says the car driver likely was under the influence of drugs.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD