BLAINE — A Washington State Patrol trooper says no students were hurt when a car T-boned a school bus full of middle and high school students in foggy conditions in Blaine Thursday morning.
Two people in the car were seriously injured.
The Bellingham Herald reports that Trooper Mark Francis says the bus was turning when a Pontiac Grand Prix traveling at a high rate of speed collided with it, knocking an axle off the bus.
Francis says the car driver likely was under the influence of drugs.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement