And will the city’s South Lake Union streetcar line get an extension? Not if President Trump has his way.
- Unionize Uber? Legal fight over Seattle drivers draws national attention
- Out late or up early? Metro adding buses in the wee hours
- Seattle’s Pronto bike share shutting down on Friday
- What’s with Seattle’s ‘constant’ drawbridge openings? | Traffic Lab Q&A
- Lane closures will tighten Seattle-area freeways this weekend
- Snowbound North Cascades Highway could be closed into June WATCH
Traffic Lab is a Seattle Times project that digs into the region’s thorny transportation issues, spotlights promising approaches to easing gridlock, and helps readers find the best ways to get around. It is funded with the help of community sponsors Alaska Airlines, CenturyLink, Kemper Development Co., Sabey Corp., Seattle Children’s hospital and Ste. Michelle Wine Estates. Seattle Times editors and reporters operate independently of our funders and maintain editorial control over Traffic Lab content.