Today is the deadline for this season’s special election. Ballots must be postmarked by 8 tonight.
Here is a roundup of what’s on some local ballots and contact information if you still need a ballot or other information on the measures or voting.
Voters around the county are considering Proposition 1, which would fund Metro Transit and roads. Those living in the Lake Washington School District have another Proposition 1 on the ballot, for schools funding.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
Information: 206-296-VOTE (8683) or kingcounty.gov/elections.aspx
Ballot measures seeking funding are on the ballot for public-safety and other services in Arlington, schools in the Everett, Lakewood and Index school districts, and transportation improvements in Marysville.
Information: 425-388-3444 or wa-snohomishcounty.civicplus.com/224/Elections-Voter-Registration