Three lanes of Interstate 5 will close again this weekend for repairs, causing traffic congestion entering Seattle from the south.
Three of the five lanes were to close from 8 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday. A fourth lane will be closed from midnight to 4 a.m.
Four expansion joints in the half-century-old freeway are being replaced near Swift Avenue South, completing a task started last weekend.
Aleta Borschowa, project engineer, warned of increased congestion this weekend, because of families driving on spring school breaks.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Soil rises around Bertha; no building foundations damaged