Three lanes of Interstate 5 will close again this weekend for repairs, causing traffic congestion entering Seattle from the south.
Three of the five lanes were to close from 8 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday. A fourth lane will be closed from midnight to 4 a.m.
Four expansion joints in the half-century-old freeway are being replaced near Swift Avenue South, completing a task started last weekend.
Aleta Borschowa, project engineer, warned of increased congestion this weekend, because of families driving on spring school breaks.
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail