Three lanes of Interstate 5 will close again this weekend for repairs, causing traffic congestion entering Seattle from the south.
Three of the five lanes were to close from 8 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday. A fourth lane will be closed from midnight to 4 a.m.
Four expansion joints in the half-century-old freeway are being replaced near Swift Avenue South, completing a task started last weekend.
Aleta Borschowa, project engineer, warned of increased congestion this weekend, because of families driving on spring school breaks.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst