Three lanes of Interstate 5 will close again this weekend for repairs, causing traffic congestion entering Seattle from the south.
Three of the five lanes were to close from 8 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday. A fourth lane will be closed from midnight to 4 a.m.
Four expansion joints in the half-century-old freeway are being replaced near Swift Avenue South, completing a task started last weekend.
Aleta Borschowa, project engineer, warned of increased congestion this weekend, because of families driving on spring school breaks.
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Panthers' Cam Newton and Seahawks' Russell Wilson handled Super Bowl losses very differently
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning