Schools throughout Oregon have responded to threats since Thursday’s mass shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.
ASHLAND, Ore. — Southern Oregon University canceled classes Wednesday because of a “potential threat” found in a school facility.
Ashland Police Chief Tighe O’Meara said in a statement that the department is investigating along with campus security.
Schools throughout Oregon have responded to threats since last week’s mass shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg.
Rogue Community College in Grants Pass was evacuated Monday because of a bomb threat that turned out to be a hoax.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
- Seattle’s newcomers vs. longtime residents: At least we both like the Seahawks
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- 12 Tully’s Coffee locations at Boeing to close, with each side blaming the other