Starting in October 2003, when he was 12, Colton Harris-Moore has been convicted of more than a dozen crimes.
Starting in October 2003, when he was 12, Colton Harris-Moore has been convicted multiple times. The Island County Sheriff’s Office is now searching for Harris-Moore after he escaped from a Renton halfway house.
Feb. 9, 2004 (age 12): Third-degree possession of stolen property in Snohomish County; sentenced to 11 days in jail.
March 26, 2004 (13): Fourth-degree assault in Island County; sentenced to six months of community service and ordered to pay $100 restitution to victim.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
Most Read Stories
May 25, 2004 (13): Second-degree burglary and third-degree malicious mischief in Snohomish County; sentenced to 10 days in jail.
May 25, 2004 (13): Second-degree theft in Snohomish County; sentenced to 10 days in jail.
March 2, 2005 (13): First- and second-degree theft; sentenced to 50 days in jail.
July 3, 2006 (15): Second-degree burglary; sentenced to 30 days in jail detention, with credit for time served, plus 56 hours community service.
June 14, 2007 (16): Three counts of first-degree residential burglary in Island County; sentenced to up to three years and nine months in a Juvenile Rehabilitation Administration prison.
Compiled by Seattle Times news researcher Miyoko Wolf