Starting in October 2003, when he was 12, Colton Harris-Moore has been convicted of more than a dozen crimes.
Starting in October 2003, when he was 12, Colton Harris-Moore has been convicted multiple times. The Island County Sheriff’s Office is now searching for Harris-Moore after he escaped from a Renton halfway house.
Feb. 9, 2004 (age 12): Third-degree possession of stolen property in Snohomish County; sentenced to 11 days in jail.
March 26, 2004 (13): Fourth-degree assault in Island County; sentenced to six months of community service and ordered to pay $100 restitution to victim.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories
May 25, 2004 (13): Second-degree burglary and third-degree malicious mischief in Snohomish County; sentenced to 10 days in jail.
May 25, 2004 (13): Second-degree theft in Snohomish County; sentenced to 10 days in jail.
March 2, 2005 (13): First- and second-degree theft; sentenced to 50 days in jail.
July 3, 2006 (15): Second-degree burglary; sentenced to 30 days in jail detention, with credit for time served, plus 56 hours community service.
June 14, 2007 (16): Three counts of first-degree residential burglary in Island County; sentenced to up to three years and nine months in a Juvenile Rehabilitation Administration prison.
Compiled by Seattle Times news researcher Miyoko Wolf