A SWAT team arrested a Walla Walla man with a medical marijuana permit Wednesday night for having too much pot in his home.
WALLA WALLA — A SWAT team arrested a Walla Walla man with a medical marijuana permit Wednesday night for having too much pot in his home.
Police spokesman Tim Bennett says 58-year-old Terry Knapp has a permit that allows him no more than a pound-and-a- half of harvested marijuana.
KONA reports officers found six pounds of marijuana plus 15 small marijuana plants. They also seized $1,500 in cash.
Bennett says an informant made several large purchases of marijuana over the past couple of weeks.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
Most Read Stories
Knapp is jailed for investigation of delivery of a controlled substance and delivery of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school zone.
Information from: KONA-AM, http://www.610kona.com/