A SWAT team arrested a Walla Walla man with a medical marijuana permit Wednesday night for having too much pot in his home.
WALLA WALLA — A SWAT team arrested a Walla Walla man with a medical marijuana permit Wednesday night for having too much pot in his home.
Police spokesman Tim Bennett says 58-year-old Terry Knapp has a permit that allows him no more than a pound-and-a- half of harvested marijuana.
KONA reports officers found six pounds of marijuana plus 15 small marijuana plants. They also seized $1,500 in cash.
Bennett says an informant made several large purchases of marijuana over the past couple of weeks.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
Most Read Stories
Knapp is jailed for investigation of delivery of a controlled substance and delivery of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school zone.
Information from: KONA-AM, http://www.610kona.com/