A SWAT team arrested a Walla Walla man with a medical marijuana permit Wednesday night for having too much pot in his home.
WALLA WALLA — A SWAT team arrested a Walla Walla man with a medical marijuana permit Wednesday night for having too much pot in his home.
Police spokesman Tim Bennett says 58-year-old Terry Knapp has a permit that allows him no more than a pound-and-a- half of harvested marijuana.
KONA reports officers found six pounds of marijuana plus 15 small marijuana plants. They also seized $1,500 in cash.
Bennett says an informant made several large purchases of marijuana over the past couple of weeks.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
Knapp is jailed for investigation of delivery of a controlled substance and delivery of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school zone.
Information from: KONA-AM, http://www.610kona.com/