A SWAT team arrested a Walla Walla man with a medical marijuana permit Wednesday night for having too much pot in his home.
WALLA WALLA — A SWAT team arrested a Walla Walla man with a medical marijuana permit Wednesday night for having too much pot in his home.
Police spokesman Tim Bennett says 58-year-old Terry Knapp has a permit that allows him no more than a pound-and-a- half of harvested marijuana.
KONA reports officers found six pounds of marijuana plus 15 small marijuana plants. They also seized $1,500 in cash.
Bennett says an informant made several large purchases of marijuana over the past couple of weeks.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
Knapp is jailed for investigation of delivery of a controlled substance and delivery of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school zone.
Information from: KONA-AM, http://www.610kona.com/