The 1994 Jeep Wrangler fell about 1,000 feet, and the man inside it was killed.
One person was killed and another critically injured after a crash near Mount Rainier National Park on Saturday , according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.
Fire crews were dispatched to the crash at the Evans Creek Off-Road Vehicle Park, near the Mowich Lake Road entrance to the park, about 5 p.m.
A 1994 Jeep Wrangler went off a cliff, falling about 1,000 feet, and the man inside it was killed.
About 600 feet down the cliff, a woman was critically injured and had to be rescued.
Most Read Stories
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- Investigators’ task to find out why U.S. destroyer failed to dodge cargo ship
- Police investigate officer who shot Charleena Lyles after he left Taser in locker
- Mike Hopkins beats out former team to secure Hameir Wright for UW men's basketball
- Kent police fatally shoot man after car chase