Spokane police are investigating a shooting on the city's north side in which the alleged perpetrator also tried to dismember the victim with a hatchet.
Spokane police are investigating a shooting on the city’s north side in which the alleged perpetrator also tried to dismember the victim with a hatchet.
Police responded to a home about 5 a.m. Tuesday and found one man dead in the basement.
Police say 19-year-old Jeremy McVicker allegedly accidentally shot the victim in the head, killing him. Police say McVicker then tried to dismember the body in order to conceal the incident.
McVicker has been booked into jail for first degree manslaughter.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Mariners trade Mark Lowe to the Blue Jays for three minor leaguers
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'