Sheryl Crow, Modest Mouse, Katy Perry and Michael Franti & Spearhead lead a long list of performers on tap for this summer's 39th annual Bumbershoot festival at Seattle Center.
Sheryl Crow, Modest Mouse, Katy Perry and Michael Franti & Spearhead lead a long list of performers on tap for this summer’s 39th annual Bumbershoot festival at Seattle Center.
Other artists on the lineup announced today by Bumbershoot promoters include De La Soul, Raphael Saadiq, Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan and The Long Winters, with dozens of other acts planned for the Labor Day Weekend event.
The festival, which features performances on 20 indoor and outdoor venues across the 74-acre Seattle Center grounds, will include music, comedy, dance, magic, theater, literary and visual arts and more.
In addition, the Sept. 5-7 event will feature a “Youngershoot” program for children, with hands-on activities and arts offerings.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
For details on the lineup of artists and ticket packages, see bumbershoot.org.
More of the music lineup:
Michael Franti & Spearhead
De La Soul
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan
The Long Winters
Sly & Robbie & the Taxi Gang
UH HUH HER
Dave Alvin and The Guilty Women
Matt & Kim
The Cave Singers
Vieux Farka Touré
Gang Gang Dance
Iglu & Hartly
Low vs Diamond
The Honey Brothers
Natalie Portman’s Shaved Head