The Kitsap County sheriff's office says a 14-month girl is in satisfactory condition in a Seattle hospital after being injured in a daycare parking lot.
The Kitsap County sheriff’s office says a 14-month girl is in satisfactory condition in a Seattle hospital after being injured in a daycare parking lot.
The Kitsap Sun reports (http://bit.ly/LkNrtW) that the girl somehow apparently got out of an enclosed play area at Chico Christian Childcare Center.
Sheriff’s office spokesman Scott Wilson says investigators have not ruled out the possibility she was hit by a car.
The girl was found on her hands and knees about a foot from the rear wheel of a pickup truck by man dropping off his child.
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
Most Read Stories
He was about to move his truck when he heard crying.
State officials say there have been no previous incident reports and no substantiated complaints on Chico Christian Childcare Center.