The Kitsap County sheriff's office says a 14-month girl is in satisfactory condition in a Seattle hospital after being injured in a daycare parking lot.
The Kitsap County sheriff’s office says a 14-month girl is in satisfactory condition in a Seattle hospital after being injured in a daycare parking lot.
The Kitsap Sun reports (http://bit.ly/LkNrtW) that the girl somehow apparently got out of an enclosed play area at Chico Christian Childcare Center.
Sheriff’s office spokesman Scott Wilson says investigators have not ruled out the possibility she was hit by a car.
The girl was found on her hands and knees about a foot from the rear wheel of a pickup truck by man dropping off his child.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
He was about to move his truck when he heard crying.
State officials say there have been no previous incident reports and no substantiated complaints on Chico Christian Childcare Center.