The Kitsap County sheriff's office says a 14-month girl is in satisfactory condition in a Seattle hospital after being injured in a daycare parking lot.
The Kitsap County sheriff’s office says a 14-month girl is in satisfactory condition in a Seattle hospital after being injured in a daycare parking lot.
The Kitsap Sun reports (http://bit.ly/LkNrtW) that the girl somehow apparently got out of an enclosed play area at Chico Christian Childcare Center.
Sheriff’s office spokesman Scott Wilson says investigators have not ruled out the possibility she was hit by a car.
The girl was found on her hands and knees about a foot from the rear wheel of a pickup truck by man dropping off his child.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Unruly passenger diverts Boston-San Diego flight to Denver
Most Read Stories
He was about to move his truck when he heard crying.
State officials say there have been no previous incident reports and no substantiated complaints on Chico Christian Childcare Center.