The Kitsap County sheriff's office says a 14-month girl is in satisfactory condition in a Seattle hospital after being injured in a daycare parking lot.
The Kitsap County sheriff’s office says a 14-month girl is in satisfactory condition in a Seattle hospital after being injured in a daycare parking lot.
The Kitsap Sun reports (http://bit.ly/LkNrtW) that the girl somehow apparently got out of an enclosed play area at Chico Christian Childcare Center.
Sheriff’s office spokesman Scott Wilson says investigators have not ruled out the possibility she was hit by a car.
The girl was found on her hands and knees about a foot from the rear wheel of a pickup truck by man dropping off his child.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day Three of Seahawks' training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
He was about to move his truck when he heard crying.
State officials say there have been no previous incident reports and no substantiated complaints on Chico Christian Childcare Center.