Due to enormous fan and reader demand after the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl victory, The Seattle Times is doing a second press run for Monday’s newspaper.
Papers will be available at normal retail outlets Tuesday morning, Feb. 4, along with the Tuesday edition.
Recognizing there would be very high demand for the Monday edition, The Times printed an extra 106,000 copies and is now printing an additional 35,000 newspapers in the second press run.
The last time The Seattle Times did a second press run was Sept. 11, 2001.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff