Due to enormous fan and reader demand after the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl victory, The Seattle Times is doing a second press run for Monday’s newspaper.
Papers will be available at normal retail outlets Tuesday morning, Feb. 4, along with the Tuesday edition.
Recognizing there would be very high demand for the Monday edition, The Times printed an extra 106,000 copies and is now printing an additional 35,000 newspapers in the second press run.
The last time The Seattle Times did a second press run was Sept. 11, 2001.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement