Due to enormous fan and reader demand after the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl victory, The Seattle Times is doing a second press run for Monday’s newspaper.
Papers will be available at normal retail outlets Tuesday morning, Feb. 4, along with the Tuesday edition.
Recognizing there would be very high demand for the Monday edition, The Times printed an extra 106,000 copies and is now printing an additional 35,000 newspapers in the second press run.
The last time The Seattle Times did a second press run was Sept. 11, 2001.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?