Due to enormous fan and reader demand after the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl victory, The Seattle Times is doing a second press run for Monday’s newspaper.
Papers will be available at normal retail outlets Tuesday morning, Feb. 4, along with the Tuesday edition.
Recognizing there would be very high demand for the Monday edition, The Times printed an extra 106,000 copies and is now printing an additional 35,000 newspapers in the second press run.
The last time The Seattle Times did a second press run was Sept. 11, 2001.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.