Due to enormous fan and reader demand after the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl victory, The Seattle Times is doing a second press run for Monday’s newspaper.
Papers will be available at normal retail outlets Tuesday morning, Feb. 4, along with the Tuesday edition.
Recognizing there would be very high demand for the Monday edition, The Times printed an extra 106,000 copies and is now printing an additional 35,000 newspapers in the second press run.
The last time The Seattle Times did a second press run was Sept. 11, 2001.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash