The library will be holding a new “community conversation” event next week to learn how it might better engage and serve the creative community.
Seattle City Librarian Marcellus Turner will hold a new “community conversation” event next week on how the library might better engage and serve the creative community.
The event is scheduled for 5-7 p.m., Nov. 3, at KEXP’s Studio Gathering Space in Seattle, 472 First Ave. N.
Live music and theater, networking opportunities, happy-hour refreshments and more will be offered.
A panel of artists and writers will join Turner to discuss the library’s role in the creative community.
Most Read Stories
- Elizabeth Warren: ‘The next step is single-payer’ health care
- Seattle No. 1 in home-price growth again; starter homes require half of income
- Zillow vs. McMansion Hell: Seattle company not backing off fight with blog despite PR fiasco
- Washington lawmakers reach tentative state budget deal, but no details made public
- Ohio woman set on fire by ex-boyfriend in 2015 dies