The library will be holding a new “community conversation” event next week to learn how it might better engage and serve the creative community.
Seattle City Librarian Marcellus Turner will hold a new “community conversation” event next week on how the library might better engage and serve the creative community.
The event is scheduled for 5-7 p.m., Nov. 3, at KEXP’s Studio Gathering Space in Seattle, 472 First Ave. N.
Live music and theater, networking opportunities, happy-hour refreshments and more will be offered.
A panel of artists and writers will join Turner to discuss the library’s role in the creative community.
Most Read Stories
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse