Seattle police are looking for the gunman in Monday's fatal shooting of a man in Woodland Park.
Seattle Police are still searching for a suspect in the fatal shooting of a man in Woodland Park on Monday.
Police were called to the park near the 6000 block of Aurora Avenue North at 5:15 p.m. on a report of gunfire, said Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson. Officers found a wounded man in the parking lot.
The man suffered three gunshot wounds and was taken to Harborview Medical Center, said Seattle Fire Department spokesman Kyle Moore. He later died at Harborview Medical Center, authorities said.
The man has not been identified; he’s only described as being in his 30s.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
Homicide and crime scene investigation detectives spent much of the night searching the park, Jamieson said. No arrests have been made.