Seattle police are looking for the gunman in Monday's fatal shooting of a man in Woodland Park.
Seattle Police are still searching for a suspect in the fatal shooting of a man in Woodland Park on Monday.
Police were called to the park near the 6000 block of Aurora Avenue North at 5:15 p.m. on a report of gunfire, said Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson. Officers found a wounded man in the parking lot.
The man suffered three gunshot wounds and was taken to Harborview Medical Center, said Seattle Fire Department spokesman Kyle Moore. He later died at Harborview Medical Center, authorities said.
The man has not been identified; he’s only described as being in his 30s.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- 3 places off the beaten track in Hawaii
Most Read Stories
Homicide and crime scene investigation detectives spent much of the night searching the park, Jamieson said. No arrests have been made.