Authorities say a bomb squad responded to a report of an explosive that was turned in to the Latah County Sheriff's office.
Authorities say a bomb squad responded to a report of an explosive that was turned in to the Latah County Sheriff’s office.
Sheriff’s Lt. Brannon Jordan tells the Moscow-Pullman Daily News that a man found a 6-inch pipe capped at both ends with what looks like a fuse along Paradise Ridge Road Saturday afternoon.
He brought it to the station and authorities left it in his empty car until the Spokane County Bomb Squad could dispose of it.
KREM reports that the device was safely detonated around 9 p.m.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
Most Read Stories
There were no reports of any injuries during the incident.
Information from: The Moscow-Pullman Daily News, http://www.dnews.com