Journalists from the region are invited to apply for a specialized two-day seminar in Seattle on climate change.
The Climate Change Science Seminar for Journalists will be presented Sept. 6-7 at the Bullitt Center by the Metcalf Institute for Marine & Environmental Reporting.
The seminar is offered as part of a four-year Metcalf Institute initiative designed to help journalists in coastal cities throughout the U.S. understand climate-change science and report on regional impacts with more accuracy, clarity and nuance.
Journalists working in all media for Washington, Oregon and British Columbia-based news outlets are encouraged to apply via the Metcalf website by Wednesday.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done