Journalists from the region are invited to apply for a specialized two-day seminar in Seattle on climate change.
The Climate Change Science Seminar for Journalists will be presented Sept. 6-7 at the Bullitt Center by the Metcalf Institute for Marine & Environmental Reporting.
The seminar is offered as part of a four-year Metcalf Institute initiative designed to help journalists in coastal cities throughout the U.S. understand climate-change science and report on regional impacts with more accuracy, clarity and nuance.
Journalists working in all media for Washington, Oregon and British Columbia-based news outlets are encouraged to apply via the Metcalf website by Wednesday.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived