Journalists from the region are invited to apply for a specialized two-day seminar in Seattle on climate change.
The Climate Change Science Seminar for Journalists will be presented Sept. 6-7 at the Bullitt Center by the Metcalf Institute for Marine & Environmental Reporting.
The seminar is offered as part of a four-year Metcalf Institute initiative designed to help journalists in coastal cities throughout the U.S. understand climate-change science and report on regional impacts with more accuracy, clarity and nuance.
Journalists working in all media for Washington, Oregon and British Columbia-based news outlets are encouraged to apply via the Metcalf website by Wednesday.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites