Journalists from the region are invited to apply for a specialized two-day seminar in Seattle on climate change.
The Climate Change Science Seminar for Journalists will be presented Sept. 6-7 at the Bullitt Center by the Metcalf Institute for Marine & Environmental Reporting.
The seminar is offered as part of a four-year Metcalf Institute initiative designed to help journalists in coastal cities throughout the U.S. understand climate-change science and report on regional impacts with more accuracy, clarity and nuance.
Journalists working in all media for Washington, Oregon and British Columbia-based news outlets are encouraged to apply via the Metcalf website by Wednesday.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays