WINTHROP, Okanogan County — The Carlton complex, Little Bridge Creek and Upper Falls fires are now all 100 percent contained.
The national management team overseeing the fires the past two weeks handed off to a regional team Monday.
About 300 firefighters are still working to repair containment lines that were carved out to corral the fires.
Many of the national forest closures associated with the Little Bridge Creek Fire have been lifted. West Chewuch Road and much of Eight Mile Road in the Upper Fall fire area are now open.
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seahawks' 53-man roster projection: The Final One
- Seahawks agree to deal with veteran RB Fred Jackson, waive Robert Turbin
- Rookies again are impressive as Seattle beats Oakland 31-21 to end exhibition season