WINTHROP, Okanogan County — The Carlton complex, Little Bridge Creek and Upper Falls fires are now all 100 percent contained.
The national management team overseeing the fires the past two weeks handed off to a regional team Monday.
About 300 firefighters are still working to repair containment lines that were carved out to corral the fires.
Many of the national forest closures associated with the Little Bridge Creek Fire have been lifted. West Chewuch Road and much of Eight Mile Road in the Upper Fall fire area are now open.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish