WINTHROP, Okanogan County — The Carlton complex, Little Bridge Creek and Upper Falls fires are now all 100 percent contained.
The national management team overseeing the fires the past two weeks handed off to a regional team Monday.
About 300 firefighters are still working to repair containment lines that were carved out to corral the fires.
Many of the national forest closures associated with the Little Bridge Creek Fire have been lifted. West Chewuch Road and much of Eight Mile Road in the Upper Fall fire area are now open.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license