One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend's Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend’s Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
The Oh Boy! Oberto ran with biofuel for part of Friday’s qualifying.
Crew member Gary Spanner told KVEW they hope to demonstrate that the alternative renewable fuel is viable.
The Oh Boy! Oberto boat is expected to test biofuel again next weekend in Seattle.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Information from: KVEW-TV, http://kvew kennewick