One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend's Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend’s Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
The Oh Boy! Oberto ran with biofuel for part of Friday’s qualifying.
Crew member Gary Spanner told KVEW they hope to demonstrate that the alternative renewable fuel is viable.
The Oh Boy! Oberto boat is expected to test biofuel again next weekend in Seattle.
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
Most Read Stories
Information from: KVEW-TV, http://kvew kennewick