One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend's Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend’s Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
The Oh Boy! Oberto ran with biofuel for part of Friday’s qualifying.
Crew member Gary Spanner told KVEW they hope to demonstrate that the alternative renewable fuel is viable.
The Oh Boy! Oberto boat is expected to test biofuel again next weekend in Seattle.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Six sickened by E. coli linked to local food truck
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
Information from: KVEW-TV, http://kvew kennewick