One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend's Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend’s Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
The Oh Boy! Oberto ran with biofuel for part of Friday’s qualifying.
Crew member Gary Spanner told KVEW they hope to demonstrate that the alternative renewable fuel is viable.
The Oh Boy! Oberto boat is expected to test biofuel again next weekend in Seattle.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Couple missing 2 weeks in California drank rain, ate oranges
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
Information from: KVEW-TV, http://kvew kennewick