One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend's Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
One of the hydroplanes competing in this weekend’s Columbia Cup on the Columbia River at the Tri-Cities has been testing biofuel.
The Oh Boy! Oberto ran with biofuel for part of Friday’s qualifying.
Crew member Gary Spanner told KVEW they hope to demonstrate that the alternative renewable fuel is viable.
The Oh Boy! Oberto boat is expected to test biofuel again next weekend in Seattle.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Information from: KVEW-TV, http://kvew kennewick