A natural gas fire is burning at a Williams company storage facility at Plymouth, Wash.
A Benton County Emergency Operations spokeswoman, Carol Cimrhakl says it happened at 8:20 a.m. Monday.
She says the Plymouth area is being evacuated while firefighters and other emergency people respond.
She can’t confirm any reports of injuries.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
- Pedestrian struck on I-5 dies
Most Read Stories
Williams operates two liquefied natural gas tanks at Plymouth, which is across the Columbia River from Umatilla, Ore.
Tri-City Herald reports Highway 14 through Plymouth is being closed.