A natural gas fire is burning at a Williams company storage facility at Plymouth, Wash.
A Benton County Emergency Operations spokeswoman, Carol Cimrhakl says it happened at 8:20 a.m. Monday.
She says the Plymouth area is being evacuated while firefighters and other emergency people respond.
She can’t confirm any reports of injuries.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
Most Read Stories
Williams operates two liquefied natural gas tanks at Plymouth, which is across the Columbia River from Umatilla, Ore.
Tri-City Herald reports Highway 14 through Plymouth is being closed.