A natural gas fire is burning at a Williams company storage facility at Plymouth, Wash.
A Benton County Emergency Operations spokeswoman, Carol Cimrhakl says it happened at 8:20 a.m. Monday.
She says the Plymouth area is being evacuated while firefighters and other emergency people respond.
She can’t confirm any reports of injuries.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
Most Read Stories
Williams operates two liquefied natural gas tanks at Plymouth, which is across the Columbia River from Umatilla, Ore.
Tri-City Herald reports Highway 14 through Plymouth is being closed.