Monday is the last day to register to vote in the Aug. 5 primary election if you want to do so online or mail in a downloaded registration form.
Mailed forms must be postmarked no later than Monday. After that, voters still can register in person at their county elections offices until July 28.
King County residents can go to kingcounty.gov/elections/register, where they can submit voter forms online or download them for mailing. Forms can be mailed to either King County Elections, 919 S.W. Grady Way, Renton, WA 98057, or to the Voter Registration Annex in the King County Administration Building at 500 Fourth Ave., Room 440, Seattle, WA 98104.
After Monday and until July 28, voters can register in person at either of those addresses during office hours.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
Voters in Snohomish County can register to vote online or download voter forms at snoco.org/elections. Voters can also register in person by July 28 at Snohomish County Elections Office, 3000 Rockefeller Ave., Everett, WA 98201. The elections office is on the first floor of the West Administration Building.
In other counties, check with the local auditor’s or elections office.