A memorial to honor Lakewood Police Officers Mark Renninger, Ronald Owens, Tina Griswold and Greg Richards will be held at 1 p.m. Dec. 8 in the Tacoma Dome.
A memorial to honor slain Lakewood police Officers Mark Renninger, Ronald Owens, Tina Griswold and Greg Richards will be at 1 p.m. Dec. 8 at the Tacoma Dome.
More than 20,000 members of the law enforcement community, emergency response agencies and the public are expected to attend.
Information on the procession and ceremony will be released later.
Anyone wanting to make a donation, volunteer, or seeking more information should e-mail email@example.com. In addition, donations for the officers’ families are being accepted by the Lakewood Police Independent Guild Fund at P.O. Box 99579, Lakewood, WA, 98499 or www.lpig.usformoreinformation.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Black Friday protesters decry materialism, racism, violence
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again