A “Star Wars”-themed gingerbread creation is just one of many on display at the 23rd annual Gingerbread Village at Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
The Force and the sweets are strong at the “Star Wars”-themed 23rd annual Gingerbread Village at Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
Most Read Stories
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
More holiday events and fun: