The Associated Press
Seahawks star running back Marshawn Lynch will be one of 22 athletes who will be featured in the ESPN The Magazine Body Issue, which will hit newsstands on July 11.
The keystone to the issue is the “Bodies We Want” section, where athletes will be featured in tasteful nude poses.
Lynch will be in the company of swimmer Michael Phelps, tennis star Venus Williams, Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald, Texas Rangers slugger Prince Fielder and Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor
- Evergreen senior’s death renews football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
Most Read Stories
Others to appear are: Bernard Hopkins (boxing), Jimmy Spithill (sailing), Tomas Berdych (tennis), Nigel Sylvester (BMX), Omar Gonzalez (soccer), Travis and Lyn-z Pastrana (action sports/X-games), Jamie Anderson (snowboarding), Amy Purdy (Para-Olympics), Danyelle Wolf (boxing), Aja Evans (bobsled), Hillary Knight (hockey), Megan Rapinoe (USA soccer), Angel McCoughtry (WNBA), Coco Ho (surfing) and Ginger Huber (cliff diving).