The King County Medical Examiner's Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34. Police found Koula, of...
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34.
Police found Koula, of Coon Valley, Wis., dead and another man shot three times in a house about 10:30 p.m.
At the time, police said the other man showed up at his ex-wife’s house and allegedly shot her boyfriend.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Seahawks, Titans stay in locker room during national anthem prior to Sunday's game in Tennessee WATCH
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
Police did not say how the ex-husband was injured.
He is being treated at Harborview Medical Center, and his name has not been released.