The King County Medical Examiner's Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34. Police found Koula, of...
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34.
Police found Koula, of Coon Valley, Wis., dead and another man shot three times in a house about 10:30 p.m.
At the time, police said the other man showed up at his ex-wife’s house and allegedly shot her boyfriend.
Most Read Stories
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
- Starbucks closes Teavana stores, doubles down on China coffee shops as quarter misses forecasts
- Washington distracted-driving law has drivers wondering if they can still drink coffee on the road VIEW
- Chinese millionaires pick Seattle as No. 2 place in the world to live, survey shows | FYI Guy
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school
Police did not say how the ex-husband was injured.
He is being treated at Harborview Medical Center, and his name has not been released.