The King County Medical Examiner's Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34. Police found Koula, of...
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34.
Police found Koula, of Coon Valley, Wis., dead and another man shot three times in a house about 10:30 p.m.
At the time, police said the other man showed up at his ex-wife’s house and allegedly shot her boyfriend.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle judge won’t immediately release ‘Dreamer’ from detention center
- Officials say damage to sewage plant in Discovery Park is catastrophic
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Sticker shock as much higher car-tab bills land in mailboxes
- Students frustrated trying to get into UW’s strict engineering program
Police did not say how the ex-husband was injured.
He is being treated at Harborview Medical Center, and his name has not been released.