The King County Medical Examiner's Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34. Police found Koula, of...
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34.
Police found Koula, of Coon Valley, Wis., dead and another man shot three times in a house about 10:30 p.m.
At the time, police said the other man showed up at his ex-wife’s house and allegedly shot her boyfriend.
Most Read Stories
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX on brink of `Wright Brothers moment’ with reused rocket
- Prosecutor reviewing sex-abuse allegations against ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Sig Hansen
- Best way to slow aging? Exercise, but not just any kind
- Richard Branson celebrates Virgin Atlantic’s entry to Seattle market, tears into Alaska Air
Police did not say how the ex-husband was injured.
He is being treated at Harborview Medical Center, and his name has not been released.