The King County Medical Examiner's Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34. Police found Koula, of...
The King County Medical Examiner’s Office yesterday identified the man killed Saturday in an apparent domestic-violence dispute in Enumclaw as Shawn M. Koula, 34.
Police found Koula, of Coon Valley, Wis., dead and another man shot three times in a house about 10:30 p.m.
At the time, police said the other man showed up at his ex-wife’s house and allegedly shot her boyfriend.
Most Read Stories
- Guns in stadiums? Trumpism making some noise in Olympia | Danny Westneat
- Sexless marriage worries husband | Dear Carolyn
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- Complete coverage: Sounders take down Toronto FC in PK's to capture first MLS Cup title
- First impressions: Sounders win first MLS Cup title in penalty-kick shootout
Police did not say how the ex-husband was injured.
He is being treated at Harborview Medical Center, and his name has not been released.