The King County sheriff's office says a man drove a pickup truck into a home near Kent and shot his ex-wife.
The King County sheriff’s office says a man drove a pickup truck into a home near Kent and shot his ex-wife.
Sgt. Cindi West says the woman was wounded in a hand.
The man backed out of the house and fled. Deputies are looking for a black Dodge Dakota, Washington license B78258F with front-end damge.
West says the couple have apparently been divorced for some time and it’s unknown what prompted the attack at 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Six sickened by E. coli linked to local food truck
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
She says the truck went through a front window and several feet into the home. The man got out, went looking for his ex-wife and fired several shots.
West says there were three children in the house, ages 10 to 18. Two escaped out windows. One called 911.