The King County sheriff's office says a man drove a pickup truck into a home near Kent and shot his ex-wife.
The King County sheriff’s office says a man drove a pickup truck into a home near Kent and shot his ex-wife.
Sgt. Cindi West says the woman was wounded in a hand.
The man backed out of the house and fled. Deputies are looking for a black Dodge Dakota, Washington license B78258F with front-end damge.
West says the couple have apparently been divorced for some time and it’s unknown what prompted the attack at 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
Most Read Stories
She says the truck went through a front window and several feet into the home. The man got out, went looking for his ex-wife and fired several shots.
West says there were three children in the house, ages 10 to 18. Two escaped out windows. One called 911.