The Lewis County sheriff's office says a deputy has killed a suspect in Napavine.
The Lewis County sheriff’s office says a deputy has killed a suspect in Napavine.
The deputy was helping police about 2 a.m. Monday at the scene of a burglary where a man with a knife reportedly tried to break into a home.
The sheriff’s office says the deputy saw the suspect a short time later, and he refused to take his hands out of his pockets and charged the deputy.
The deputy shot the man. He died at the scene.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract