The Lewis County sheriff's office says a deputy has killed a suspect in Napavine.
The Lewis County sheriff’s office says a deputy has killed a suspect in Napavine.
The deputy was helping police about 2 a.m. Monday at the scene of a burglary where a man with a knife reportedly tried to break into a home.
The sheriff’s office says the deputy saw the suspect a short time later, and he refused to take his hands out of his pockets and charged the deputy.
The deputy shot the man. He died at the scene.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite