The Lewis County sheriff's office says a deputy has killed a suspect in Napavine.
The Lewis County sheriff’s office says a deputy has killed a suspect in Napavine.
The deputy was helping police about 2 a.m. Monday at the scene of a burglary where a man with a knife reportedly tried to break into a home.
The sheriff’s office says the deputy saw the suspect a short time later, and he refused to take his hands out of his pockets and charged the deputy.
The deputy shot the man. He died at the scene.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?