Mary Kay Letourneau and her former sixth-grade student — the father of her two youngest children — are hosting a "Hot for Teacher" night at a Seattle nightclub.
Mary Kay Letourneau and her former sixth-grade student — the father of her two youngest children — are hosting a “Hot for Teacher” night at a Seattle nightclub.
Letourneau, now 47, served 7 ½ years in prison after she was convicted of raping Vili Fualaau, now 26. They were married four years ago this week.
The bar’s owner says Letourneau has served her sentence, she’s married her former student, and it’s OK for them to have some fun on a Saturday night.
Mike Morris, owner of Fuel Sports Eats & Beats, says this is the third time Letourneau and Fualaau have hosted a “Hot for Teacher” night at the nightclub, which is at 164 S. Washington St. in Seattle.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
Most Read Stories
The event begins at 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
The couple first met when Fualaau was in the second grade. Their relationship became sexual when he was 12 and she was a 34-year-old married mother of four.